Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I am back! I think!

Wow! It has been a long time since I posted!! I have still been crafting. Right now I am working on cook books for my kids for Christmas. Last year, I made them all a dessert recipe cookbook. This year I decided to do other recipes. I got some cute stamps and pretty paper and ink and I am about 1/2 way done. It takes a long time when you have 6 kids!! Plus I am making one for me so thats 7 in all! Here is a picture of the cover of mine to give you an idea. Remember- It is not done yet!!
I used the DCWV Tattered Time Stack. I love those papers. I need to go buy a couple more so I don't run out anytime soon. Anyway, I am making them all different to match their personalities or kitchen decor.
This week is our "birthday hell week" We have a birthday on the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th!! I need to get busy and make some cards!! We are having a group party on Saturday. Their ages are , respectively, 27, 23, 8 and 28. I am just making one big cake for them all! It will be our family gathering for August. Should be fun to have all the kids and spouses and grandkids. Hopefully this horrible heat will cool down a little!!
My daughter moved last week so I was busy with the grandkids for a couple of days. Ages 3 and 1 1/2. Wow! Alot of work! I am so glad I don't have little ones full time anymore!!
Wel, that is enough of my rambling for today. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with some birthday cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment