Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ANOTHER wreath!!!

OK, can you tell that I am really getting into making these?The first one I made last spring was inspired by Kathy from Paper Phenomenon. She made a gorgeous St. Patricks Day wreath with a cut file. So I made one for Easter, Spring, 4th of July and now we are into fall. This one is different. Not made entirly of paper but I think it turned out very nice. I gave this one to my friend Lisa and she loved it!

 This one is made with things I bought at the Dollar Tree (gotta love that place!) The wreath, the fabric leaves and the ribbon were all $1 items!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Carrie! Your wreath is AWESOME! I'll bet Lisa went crazy over it! You are one creative lady! Thanks so much for letting me have a peek!
    Hugs,
    Mary
    P.S. I'm the Dollar Tree's best customer, lol!

    ReplyDelete