Friday, May 4, 2012

Card with new PBD stamps

I got my new Pink By Design stamps on Wednesday. 5 new sets!! WooHoo! I am going to play all weekend long! This will be the first Saturday in a month that I haven't had to work! I couldn't resist playing with them as soon as I got them.
I used 2 different sets on this one. The map background that I stamped with SU Early Esspresso, distressed the edges, crinkled it up, smoothed it out and rubbed over the wrinkles with Tim Holtz Old Paper distress ink. Then I stamped the heart from My Creative Time's Everyday Bingo and Crossword set. Then for the sentiment, I used thePBD My Favorite Kind set. On the inside I stamped "you"-ness + "me"-ness = happiness.My wedding anniversary was last week but I think I will give it to my husband anyway. Maybe I will stick it in his lunch box tomorrow!! That will surprise him! ♥
Thanks for visiting! See you soon! I will post all my "playing" projects with pictures from my new camera!!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment