Monday, May 7, 2012

I made a swatch sheet for my distress inks

I got 16 new distress inks in the mail yesterday. Blitsy had them for $2.99 and I couldn't resist. It was the first time I ordered from them and I have to say- I will order again. The shipping was extremely fast. I ordered Monday night and it was here on Friday!! Anyway, I was putting them away and I realized I wasn't sure of some of the colors. So this is what I did:
I had to use 2 pages. I am becoming more of a collector than a crafter. It is getting ridiculous!! I spend more time organizing my room than crafting in it. Anyone else have the same problem? But, when I do make something, it is nice to have all the tools and supplies I need!


1 comment:

  1. I go though cycles whre I organize more than craft, it is almost as much fun (as long as I am organizing craft stuff!)

    ReplyDelete