Sunday, June 10, 2012

MORE cards!

Are you sick of my cards yet> I got the new Stamp TV kit, Hello Sunshine, today in the mail. Of course, I had to play right away! I LOVE their cardstock and stamps!!They now offer their stamps in clear too. I got clear this time to try them out. So far, they have worked great except for one sprig of leaves. The ink kinda beaded up like it does on the real cheap clear stamps. It is not noticable unless you lnow about it but next time, I am going back to the rubber! Never had any problems with it at all!
I made these 2 cards for my two grandmothers. One is not doing to well and I thought I'd send her a little cheer.

this is the inside


Here is the one for my other grandma. She is 92 and doing GREAT!

I hope they make them smile!
Thanks for looking. I am off to get these in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment