Sunday, October 31, 2010

Unmounting stamps!

Ugh! I have spent the whole day unmounting my stamps and putting them in CD cases.
First, I had to empty the cases and put the cds in some slim cases I had. Then unmount them and sort them into categories and put them in the CD cases. Some of them need EZ Mount on them but I wil do that later. Now I have to make a sheet with all the stamped images from each case. That is another job for later! I have done enough for today!!! They will be easier to find now and take up much less room! My next project for my scrap room is going to be a holder for my ink pads. I have a pattern and directions for one made with foam board. I got some of that, now to just get it done!
It is so much work trying to organize everything when you have so much stuff. It is never ending, but I am chiseling away at it a little at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment