Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wedding frame gift

I almost forgot to post this!! First, it tried etching it on the glass. (the day before the wedding) and I broke the glass while cleaning it so I bought a new frame that night at work at Hobby Lobby (50% off + employee discount! Yay!!) So, that night, I figured I would just cut vinyl letters and stick them on the matting. Can't mess that up right? Well, I managed to. I spelled her name wrong!!!! There is no e in it! Duh!! So, we didn't leave the gift at the reception. I had to redo it. I didn't take pictures of that one tho. I really hope they use it. Sometimes I think it would be sooo much easier to buy a gift! But not as fun!


and here is a picture of the card I made them (of course I wrote her name wrong on the envelope!!)

I think that is all for today. I am sure I will have more in a couple of days. I am starting to work on my Christmas tags and cards

No comments:

Post a Comment