Sunday, November 7, 2010

Been busy!

Wow! It has been awhile since I posted anything! I have been crafting, tho. I have been making a mini album for my daughter. t is made with pictures from the party we had for her in September. I am ALMOST done. I have to add some more glur on some of the pages and maybe some more embellishments. I have never made a mini like this before. It was fun but I wish mine would have turned out like the other beautiful ones I have seen on other blogs. I did realize one thing- good, quality paper makes so much difference. I used some K&Co. double sided paper for most of the pages and I LOVE it!
I have also been making some hot cocoa holders for the stockings. They turned out really cute.
I am trying to make a CD clock for my son, and a glass block light for my other son. I need a Minnesota Vikings logo for that and I don't have scal or mtc. If anyone reads this and has either one of those programs, I would be so happy if you could cut it for me. I could send you the image I want and the vinyl. Heck, I would even be willing to pay for it!!
I wiil post pictures later. My room is too much of a mess to take pictures now!! LOL
My weight loss thing hasn't been too successful. I didn't lose anything last week. We'll see what this Tuesday brings!
OK- check back tomorrow for pictures I am going to get busy cleaning this room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment