Sunday, November 28, 2010

Really cool clock and some other stuff

I found this clock at Hobby Lobby. I bought it for my son. When I walked by it just screamed at me "Jason". You ever find gifts like that? I love it when I do. Anyway, I saw it and figured that since clocks were on sale the next week, I would wait and get it then. 3 days later, when the 50% off sale started, they were gone!!! But I got a rain check and had one ordered for me. I just love the odd, funky style of it. Reminds me so much of my oldest son!!

For my other son, I made this glass block with a Minnesota Vikings helmet etched on it. I glittered the inside with purple glitter. I wanted to put a light in it but it looks stupid so I am just leaving it how it is. I hope he likes it, even if his team is doing poorly this year!

A wonderful blogger named Brandy made the vinyl stencil for me. She did such a great job. Exactly what I wanted. You can see her work here:http://createdbybrandilynn.blogspot.com
Thanks Brandy!!

Then I had to make a birthday card for my granddaughter. I just got the gingerbread cartridge and wanted to play with it. It has some cute images on it. I am not totally happy with this card but it will work in a pinch.














I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We did. I am getting very tired of leftovers, tho. Except the pie. Can eat that everyday!!!
This is about all I have to post today. I am babysitting the grandkids tomorrow so I know I won't be doing any crafting. Maybe Wednesday before I go to work at 5 I will be able to play a little!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that is a COOOL Clock!!!! Very UNiQue!!
    Hi Miss Carrie, I wanted to let you know that you can get the shrinky dinks from Michaels or Joann's!
    big Gypsy hugs,
    emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA I love that clock!!! and you are very welcome thanks for linking me up :)

    ReplyDelete