Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The TWILIGHT box is done!!!

My 21 yr old daughter wanted all the Twilight movies for Christmas so I got them and thought it would be cool to make a box for them. But, I know NOTHING about Twilight so with a little help from some Cricut Message Board friends and my local LSS, this is what I came up with:
I started with a paper mache box purchased at Hobby Lobby
I painted it inside and out with a light brown acrylic paint

then I decorated. The top has a layer of torn script print paper from the K&Co. Lifes Journey stack. The letters and sillhoettes are from Cheri at CP's Scrapping.The sticker was sent to me by Samantha.

this is the front panel. It was really hard to cut around the hardware. I don't love it but....Oh well!

This is one of the sides

Other side



This is the back. More hardware to cut around!
Inside I put the three movies and a package of microwave popcorn. There is plenty of room for any future movies that come out!! So, what do you think? I would love to hear any comments. Good or bad!!
Merry Christmas, Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment