Sunday, December 12, 2010

We made the glitter otnaments!!












Wow! What a day. I had four of my grndkids come over today and they made glitter ornaments. 4 kids under the age of 10, I don't think I need to tell you,  I have glitter EVERYWHERE!! I had all 25 names cut out of vinyl for them to use. That was fun- trying to teach them how to burnish it real good! But they got the hang of it. Parker wasn't all that into it, he only made one, the one for his name. The other 3 had alot of fun. Then they were putting them on the tree and Sadie dropped one! So we cleaned up that mess and then Kourtney dropped one! OK- clean up again. Then I dropped one!!! So now, I have to make three more to replace them. It was no big deal and it did make the girls feel better when I did it too!! :) I didn't get any pictures of them making them, I was too busy helping them and getting wax in the next ones. But, all in all, it was fun!





The kids called these The pictures of Shame!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment