Monday, April 16, 2012

a couple of cards

I made these 2 cards this morning. The first one is for my granddaughters birthday on Wednesday. She will be 10. Gosh, where has the time gone?

I used A Childs Year cricut cart for the ice cream cone and Scrappy Moms Kids Incorporated stamp set.

I know the picture is terrible. I got a new camera, that also does videos, it was great. But then I put it in my purse and the screen shattered. It still takes good pictures but I cannot see what I am taking a picture of. I got it on HSN with flex pay and I am not even done paying for it yet!!!!! Very expensive lesson for me!
This next card is for my brother who just got a new place to live. I used My Creative Time's Home Sewn stamps and a key charm I had in my stash. I tried to make it kinda masculine looking. I always have trouble with that, but I think this simple one works for a single man.
These pictures are TERRIBLE! I am going to have to get a new camera (after I finish paying for the broken one) But, trust me, the cards are so much cuter in person!!
Thanks for visiting today. I have an anniversary card to work on now!
Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment