Sunday, April 29, 2012

Craft room reveal

OK, as promised, here is my "new" craft room. It is not completely  done. I still have a few things to finish but I really like the way it is coming along.
this is my desk and things I use most and want in arms reach.
On this shelf in the binders and in the drawers is where all my stamps and stamping supplies are.
this is the opposite wall where all my paper is stored
and here are my cricuts and cartridges. This works very well. I love it.
and this is looking into the other side of the room where my sewing machine and computer are.
this is the fabric I picked for the windows. When I get around to sewing!!
we put in a new light fixture. It is SO much better. Lots of light. I have vision problems so I need it!
I have the Cricut Everyday cartridge and I am going to put lots of the word art from that cart all over the walls. I have bought lots of that pink vinyl so I better get cutting!
So, I used all the same furniture and layout. Just refreshed it (I love the paint job so much better than the blah grey with holes in the walls!) This room is now more "ME". The whole thing, including light fixtures cost about $150. Not bad for a complete transformation. The next big project is going to be tearing up the carpet and putting down tile. Probably not for awhile. I am really not looking forward to hauling everything out again!!
Thanks for peeking at my space. I have a really cute card to show tomorrow.
Carrie







No comments:

Post a Comment