Monday, April 2, 2012

March Stampin Up Haul

I have decided I really love Stampin Up papers and inks.  While Sale a bration was going on, I ordered lots of stuff and got quite a bit free.
Fresh Vintage, Outlined Occasions, Kindness Matters and P.S. I Love You stamp sets

Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz cardstock

Heart Framelits

Inks: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pear Pizzazz
Large oval punch and 1 3/8 circle punch and Heart border punch
Denim ribbon
Sponge Daubers and Dimrnsionals

I got this tote bag free for $150 order!
I am getting ready for my April order. I wish I had enough money to get everything I want all at once!!
I have been spending way too much money on crafting stuff the last couple of months. But as long as the bills are paid, who needs a savings account, right?
Tomorrow I will show you this cool die I got from Paper Trey Ink and a sample card I made with it.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment