Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lost tools

So, I have spent all day cleaning and sorting through stuff in my craft room. I have lost my cricut spatula and my tweezers. They have to be in here because I never take anything out of this room!!! I am lost without them. The only thing I can think is that maybe they fell into the trash can!! I hope not! I know that as soon as I buy new ones, they will turn up!! (isn't that how it always goes?) Good thing Hobby Lobby has a 40% off coupon this week and I get my final check on Friday!!!
I also made more glue dots today. I love making my own. So much cheaper than buying them and I can do any size I want!
I need to cut and label some folders for my new carts. I also need some more photo boxes and I see that they are also on sale this week at Hobby Lobby. Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for visiting my blog. Do you mind sharing how you make your own glue dots? hugs

    ReplyDelete