Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Started my Christmas 2010 album

Since my seasonal job at Hobby Lobby is done, I have more time to craft. (just no money to buy supplies!!) i started on my Christmas album. I will probably have to buy some refills for it because I have TONS of pictures!
This is the title page. I cut the words on my cticut. I used Beyond Birthdays for Christmas and Base Camp for 2010. Then I ran them through my xyron and added glitter. The santa face was a digi stamp that I colored with pencils and I added white flock to his beard and moustache and the ball on his hat



For this event, I needed to make 3 pages. It is two of my daughters and my soon to be daughter in law and me baking and making candy.


These are when my grandkids came over to decorate the tree and we made glitter ornaments. You cannot tell in the picture but the string of lights actually lights up! That is what the white circle is for by the top of the tree. That is where you push to turn the lights on. It was a necklace that I bought at Hobby Lobby with this page in mind.

This is my daughter with the Twilight box I made her. I have MANY more pages to go but I am loving the start!
I will post more as I get them done!!!

1 comment: