Friday, January 7, 2011

My first Valentines project!!

I was shopping at Dollar Tree yesterday (my favorite cheap store) and they have some really pretty Valentines stuff. I got this vase, the flower bunches and the heart picks there. The only thing I added from my stashwas the tissue paper. Oh, and the ribbon was 90% off at Hobby Lobby.
I need to play with the flowers some more and I am thinking about adding some red and pink glitter into the vase. What do you think?
I found out yesterday that next week with be the last week of my seasonal job at Hobby Lobby. I am bummed. I love this job and was hoping it would become permanent. I need a way to support my crafting addiction!! In the meantime (until I become independantly wealthy), I am going to use the products and supplies I already have. I also have about 80 cricut cartridges that I can use! So, my posts from now on will be "crafting on a budget"!

No comments:

Post a Comment