Sunday, May 1, 2011

I love you s'more!

I saw this card on Linda's blog and I just fell in love. I knew it would be perfect for my granddaughter. We always say"I love you"
                                         then "I love you more" to each other ans she loves when I mail her cards! She is 9 so I probably only have a few more years left of her not thinking it is lame! Anyway, here is my version.
I think it is pretty cute but you should check out Lindas on her blog!
she makes some really cute cards and every once in awhile, she posts a yummy recipe. I made the Peanut Butter Cheesecake Swirled Brownies.
They are super yummy!! So, I am blaming her when I don't lose weight in time for the wedding!!
Thanks for looking!!
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. That s'more is cute! I know what you mean about only having a few more years with your granddaughter, mine is 17 now! Where did the time go?

    Thanks for sending me the cut file!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Love the title of yours :o)
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee! I LOVE punny cards! too cute!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. Glad you are enjoying the freebies!

    ReplyDelete