Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ugliest pants EVER!!!

Well, here is the page of my ugly polka dot pants! I L♥VED those ugly suckers when I was about 6 or 7. My mom would not let me wear them out in public! I argued and argued with her tho! Thanks, Mom, for not giving in!! I guess I got my payback when my Jason had those horrible purple and black, zebra print pants!!!
I like how this turned out. I know my reds don't match exactly but I like it!! The journaling says"Aren't these the ugliest pants EVER? I LOVED them! My mom would not let me wear them in public. 1974
So, are you sick of these old pictures of me yet? I don't have too many more but I am really enjoying all the memories scrapping these has brought back!!
Happy National Scrapbook Day!
Do something fun and creative today!!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment