Thursday, June 9, 2011

I am back!!

Wow! It has been awhile since I have posted anything. I finally finished the new baby scrapbook I have been working on.The shower is Sunday so I had to get it done!! I am just going to post all the pictures one by one and comment at the end














Ok I changed my mind. These next ones are spots for every month until he is a year old






OOPs! Kinda went out of order there!!



A page for each holiday.
Then just some fun pages. Her theme for his room is monkeys. I love the monkey page


Then I did this page for him and his family. I included acetate circle templates for her so she can cut all the pictures out perfectly. This little boy has alot of aunts and uncles!!!
the names are stuck on with a small piece of tape so she can remove them and affix a picture. I think it turned out cute and I really hope she loves it
Now that this one is done, I can work on finishing my Disney trip book.
Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!!
Carrie



No comments:

Post a Comment