Monday, June 27, 2011

Still been crafting

I am ashamed to say, I have not played with any of my new carts!! But I have been doing some crafting. I made a LO of the pictures from when my husband helped me wash windows
It is funny how I didn't notice this before I saw a picture of it, but I think I need to add some water drops by the hose nozzle on the window!

My husband looked at it and said, I don't think that is very funny!! And I told him, " But, look how skinny you look from me stretching the pictures to print them at 3x3!" LOL!
Next, I made another page for my friends book. This is her grandson learning to write. I think this one turned out very cute!!


Thwn I did a page with pictures of one of my grand doggies!! He is so cute!! Again, I see things. I think I need to add some stitching to the title.

 this is my grand daughters 3rd grade spring music program at school

this one is my naughty grand son playing in the dirt!


              
 And finally, this is my first attempt at a tag. I love others that I see and I like this one. I am sure I will improve with time. But, I have a question, what do you do with them? Put them on gifts? Seems like alot of work for a gift tag!! Wow! Could you imagine if I did these for all my Christmas gifts? I have 6 kids, their spouses and 10 grandkids. Plus my husband, mom, brother, dad! Whew! That is alot of tags!! (maybe the tag could be their gift! LOL!!) I suppose the really elaborate ones are for special gifts. But what else are they used for? Any ideas?
                                               Well, thanks for looking!!
                                                         ~Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Carrie.. Thank you SO much for wanting to send Salifu a card. He LOVES, loves, loves soccer!! He also wants to be a doctor when he grows up so that could be something that you could do to. He will simply adore and love any thing that you make and send to him. He will be the envy of his village!! Thank you for being so kind and giving!! Terri of Two Pink Peas P.S. About the postage.. I am not sure how much it is but I do know that it is not much at all to send letters and cards. You may have to take it to the post office or you can call and ask them how much they think it would cost to send a card?? Just an idea. Thank you so much. I know taking this to the post office is going out of your way but you will be filling Salifu's heart in so many ways and this will stay with him forever!! Thank you for being so kind and sweet to my sponsored child!! Also, I am your newest follower and am SO very proud to be. Thank you for everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie.. I just read your comment about you already finishing Salifu's card. What a sweet and AMAZINGLY giving heart you have. Thank you SO much for doing this. Please take a picture of it so I can post it on my blog..if that is ok with you. I would love to share it with my followers and readers. Also, please make sure that you have your return address on the envelope so he can send you a letter in return. I just know that he is going to be so shocked and surprised that he is getting so much mail. I owe you BIG time for doing such a sweet thing for my sweet Salifu. Thank you!! Terri of Two Pink Peas www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete