Thursday, June 23, 2011

I did WAY too much shopping last week!!

So I kinda went on a cartridge shopping spree last week. But with the sale at cricut machine.com, who could resist?
These are all the carts I got from that sale. Cindy Loo, Winter Frolic, Life is a Beach, Robotz, Mini Monsters, Designers Calendar, Elegant Cakes and Picturesque. Grand total (with shipping) $162

Then I won a $25 gift ceretificate from Peachy Keen Stamps and I got some face stamps, a punch, an ink pad and 2 sheets of pearl scroll like things! I did have to add $6 to the certificate.

Then I got the Pink By Design Just 4 Men stamp set. I LOVE it!! That was about $15 with free shipping

I cashed in some of my rewards points and got ANOTHER cart. Formal Occasion. And some mats and some terifically tacky tape! $9.74 for shipping.

Then I went to WalMart. Some of the Lites were marked $29 instead of $39 so I had to get one that I have wanted for quite some time. Now, I still think even $29 for a lite cart is high but since I was on the shopping spree, what the heck!!
I also have 1 more cart coming from Ebay. Seasame Street Seasons. I won it for $21.50 with free shipping. This is the most money I have ever spent in one week for crafting stuff!! But I think I definitely got some good deals. With the wedding in 2 months, I am not going to be able to do this again for quite awhile! But, since I am so far behind on the carts, they are older by the time I get them and they are much cheaper!!! I really want Elegant Edges but I can wait until it comes down in price. With PC having 3 Hello Thursdays this month, there is alot of them I will be waiting for!! I just wanted to share my fun shopping haul. Thanks for looking!!
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. You were on a shopping spree wern't you? lol Great deals. Cant wait to see what you make with all of your goodies.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!! What great deals. I love cashing in my rewards to get free carts and I noticed now they have some more of the accessories now too. Provocraft rocks!! I can't wait to see what fun projects you make with all your fun new stuff!! Hugs ~ Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy fun stash!!! Gotta love the good deals...and lady, these were some great deals!

    ReplyDelete